The new BLAZE set runs with the evolution of foiling. Its extraordinary efficiency and glide allow you to do everything effortlessly whether it is Wing, Surf or Kite foiling.
The Blaze wings are designed to bring you to the peak of your performance, with a 6.5 aspect ratio you gain the speed but also the maneuverability you are dreaming of. The new rear wings maximize acceleration and control.
The Blaze wings fit inside a well-tested and proven fuselage to mast system that offers the best compromise of stiffness and lightness. Our aluminum mast is 100% safe with new added side screws which ensure that every single component of the foil is 100% safe with no risk of breakage or loss. With this set you can truly push yourself further without any risk.
-The BLAZE ALU 1850 is for heavier riders that want to mix more lift and great glide. The most accessible in the Blaze range and enjoyable for its versatility. You can wing, ride downwind, dock start or wake foil. A pure thrill to give you hours of excitement in the water.
- New 1850cm2 full carbon Blaze front wing.
- New 250 cm2 carbon Blaze rear wing.
- New 30% stiffer and lighter aluminum mast with integrate plate.
- New redesigned 76 cm light Universal fuselage.
- Solid connection using 8 mm diameter Torx screws and helicoil threads for mast, fuselage and wings adding 6 mm sideways telescope screws to secure the mast at the top plate and fuselage. A reliable, strong and quick to assemble/disassemble connection.
- New wider Hi density plastic mast foot connector/adaptor for improved lateral stiffness. No oxidation between mast and fuselage.
- Each component comes with an EVA Cover with Velcro to fasten it inside the bag (foil set bag supplied separately).
- UNIVERSAL ALU MAST 85 WITH PLATE and EVA COVER Y26
- BLAZE FULL CARBON FRONT WING 103,5/1850 with PADDED COVER Y27
- BLAZE FULL CARBON REAR WING 45/250 with PADDED COVER Y27
- FUSELAGE 76 with EVA COVER Y26
- M8 TORX SCREWS & KEY SET
- M6 TELESCOPE SCREWS & KEY SET
BLAZE SET OF SCREWS
|MODEL||MAST||FUSELAGE||FRONT WING||REAR WING||ART CODE||RETAIL PRICE|
|BLAZE 1850 ALU FOIL SET Y27||85 cm||76 cm||Wing span 103,5 cms / wing area 1850 cm2||Wing span 45 cms / wing area 250 cm2||27BLAF1850S||1.649,00€|
FOIL TECH SPECS
The new wider profile and stiffer Universal ALU mast with integrated plate is the top combination for speed potential and superior control. The aluminum plate has been optimized in dimension and integrated into the aluminum mast using new 8 mm diameter screws and 6 mm sideways telescope screws to obtain a 100% solid connection. This mast is 15% lighter and stiffer both in flex and torsion, compared to his predecessor. It has a maximum thickness of 18mm and its profile is designed to minimize twist. We have also introduced a new middle stringer structure in between the two screws that have allowed a higher lateral stiffness. The mast is now waterproof.
FRONT AND REAR WINGS LAYUP
The new full carbon BLAZE is our new concept of hi performance front wing. We have worked on an improved profile to achieve maximum efficiency and glide. Due to its reduced thickness and chord you get more control at higher speed, coupled with the new Blaze carbon rear wing you gain a pure performance foil. The Blaze is the first choice for our World Cup riders due to its unique acceleration and maneuverability.
The new Universal fuselage has an extra wide head area to carry and support super wide wings (up to 120 cms wingspan and 2500 sqcms) and entirely redesigned for maximum lightweight. Its new wider middle and front section design can sustain higher flex pressure and torsion pressure from the input of the mast and front wing and offers an improved level of stiffness. Lighter and stiffer!
MAST FUSELAGE CONNECTION
New 8mm diameter Torx screws for mast, fuselage and wings has improved connectivity to improve in stiffness and for more user friendly assembly / disassembly. The new 6 mm sideways telescope screws secure the fuselage to the mast and avoid any risk of loss.
No more damaged screw heads and threads!
MAST FUSELAGE CONNECTION
The new mast foot adaptor Y26 design is now wider for improved lateral stiffness, securing a “one welded piece“ feel between fuselage and mast.
Hi density Plastic connector/adaptors to avoid oxidation between mast and fuselage connection.
2 x 8mm diameter torx and 2 x 6 mm sideways telescope screws for a reliable, strong and quick connection.