Sizes: 152×45, 162×46
“The Orbit is a day and session saver. I often just have a little time to kite after work, just before dark. The Orbit allows me to get out, get upwind and reset my mind and attitude.” – AJ McCormick, Naish Graphic Designer
If you want to get out on the water, even if the wind is board line too light, step on the Orbit. The board has been designed to prioritize light wind glide and keeps performance at the top of the list. The inserts are offset towards the heelside rail as are the channels, with an asymmetric double concave bottom giving you strong edging in a board that is wide, flat, and efficient. The Orbit is not only a light wind machine but also perfect for new kiters looking for a stable platform to learn and progress with. So whether you’re looking for the ultimate light wind weapon or a perfect board for learning, the Orbit is here to maximize fun on the water.
- Light Wind Rocker – Flat rocker for early planning and upwind performance
- Framework Deck – It puts the rigidity where you want it and the weight of the board down
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins – 5.0 cm fins for great grip and upwind performance. They have a high glass to plastic ration for strength and durability
- Rounded Ends – For a smooth ride through chop and smooth turns
|Orbit 152||152 cm||45 cm|
|Orbit 162||162 cm||46 cm|
- ”Diamond Diecut EVA Pad with Micro Dot Embossing
- A large, high-density pad accommodates your feet whether you’re on the fin or the foil.
- High density PVC foil track system with (2) 10” US Boxes
- Our high-density PVC foil track system with (2) 10” US boxes will get you on the fin or the foil as quickly as possible.
- Mast Track & Windsurf Style Foot Strap Layout
- Fitted with a mast track and foot strap insert options for wind foiling or windsurfing.
- Multiple Foot Strap Positions
- Multiple foot strap positions make it a versatile companion for all different riding styles.”